How We Help You With RV Insurance
At Bound Insurance, we are independent and have access to 2 unique RV Insurance policies; Progressive and Safeco Insurance. We will shop your account with both RV insurance companies, compare rates, and present you with the best option. You’d be insured with a nationally recognized RV Insurance company like Progressive and Safeco Insurance, but your account will be serviced by our local office
Do I pay more by going through you than if I go directly through the insurance company?
No. Our agency will not charge you a fee for providing our services. Further, the premium is the same if you go online or through our local Austin office. Furthermore, the only way to access Safeco is via an independent agent like us, Bound Insurance. Regarding Progressive, you will have access to Progressive’s award winning website, their awesome call center, plus you get the option to also deal with a local agent (no brainer!). Although, you must set up your policy via our office otherwise your only option will be to deal with a call center, so call us and get your policy started!
How To Get A Quote
Getting an RV Insurance policy is a lot like getting an auto insurance policy. When we get started with your quote we will need to know the following things.
- Name and date of birth of any driver
- Year make and model of the RV
- Vehicles – we will need the year make model of the motorcycle. If you have the VIN it will help, but it is not necessary for a quote. We will need the VIN before finalizing the policy.
- Address (If the vehicle is not stored at your home we will need to know)
Now a few questions will be different from an auto insurance quote.
- We will need to know the length of the RV
- How often the vehicle is used
Once your Bound Insurance agent has this information it is time to go over what coverage you need. Coverages like liability, comprehensive, collision, and personal injury protection will be very similar to what you have on your auto insurance policy. Some coverages are specific to RVs and these coverage can be very important, for example:
- Personal Effects: Items you have brought with you on your RV adventure.
- Emergency Expense: If you have an accident hundreds of miles from home this will cover unexpected expenses like a hotel room.
- Vacation Liability: This coverage covers your liability while you are parked.