Commercial Property Insurance

Commercial Property Insurance can be anything from insuring a building, business personal property, loss of income, and equipment.

Building Coverage: With our direct appointments and our brokered markets, we can insure a broad value and type of buildings. We offer property coverage through The Hartford, Travelers, CNA, and other surplus lines insurance policies for buildings who may be older, not updated, or occupied by a business who is considered “higher risk”.

Business Personal Property: Covers all the contents in a business.

Loss of Income: This coverage is typically offered under our BOP (business owner programs), but can be quoted stand alone or as a package where a BOP is not available.

Equipment: Business equipment such as construction equipment, large printers, expensive unique equipment.

Independent agents represent multiple companies to
bring you the best price and coverage.

Get a quote with us now!