Auto Insurance Coverages

covers the bodily injury and property damage (BI/PD) you cause to others. Texas requires you have a minimum of $30,000 in BI per person, $60,000 per accident and $25,000 in PD.  Even though Texas only requires 30/60/25 it’s a good idea to increase your limits so you don’t end up having to pay anything out of your own pocket in the even t  of an at fault accident.

Uninsured Motorist / Under Insured Motorist:
If you are hit by a driver who flees the scene of the accident or does not have insurance UM steps in and pays for your damages in place of the at fault drivers absent liability coverage.

Personal Injury Protection (PIP):
you and your passengers are covered up to the policy limit for medical expenses arising from a covered accident.

Comprehensive and Collision:
collision covers damage to your vehicle caused by an accident. Comprehensive (other than collision) covers physical damage to your vehicle that is caused by something other than a collision. If you car is damaged by a hail storm, a tree falling on it or if it is stolen, comprehensive will cover you.

Roadside Assistance / towing and labor:
depending on what insurance company you are with they will either have a roadside assistance program to cover you if you need a tow, pop a lock, or other roadside services or they will have towing and labor coverage to reimburse you for roadside service expenses.

Rental Reimbursement:  
covers your rental car expenses up to policy limits if you are unable to drive your vehicle because of a covered claim.


Independent agents represent multiple companies to
bring you the best price and coverage.

Get a quote with us now!